Stand Up India Scheme
Launch Date: 5th April 2016.
To support entrepreneurship among women and SC & ST communities by facilitating bank loans between 10 lakh and 1 Crore to them. To benefit at least 2.5 lakh entrepreneurs.
· The number of loans given by Public Sector, Private and Regional Banks under the Stand-up India Scheme are 51,888, 2,445, and 1,009 respectively up to 07.03.2018 since inception of the Scheme.
· Regional Rural Banks sanctioned 180 loans to borrowers of Scheduled Castes (SC) category as on 07.03.2018 since inception of the Scheme.
· 56260 Self Unemployment Insurance, SUI applications sanctioned for 12194 crores
· 44460 SUI applications disbursed for 6641 crores
· 7424 online SUI loan applications submitted of which 2641 SUI online loans have been sanctioned.